This tropical smoothie is a tasty, refreshing summer drink. It requires only 4 ingredients. It’s quick, easy and healthy. This delicious smoothie also has a dairy free option.
Smoothies are one of my favorite things to have for breakfast. They’re fast, tasty, easy and with endless flavor combinations so they never get boring. You can put almost anything in a smoothie, if you find some good modifications to this recipe, let me know in the comments.
- 1 whole coconut (or coconut water)
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- one whole pineapple, remove skin and core, flesh cut into pieces (alternatively, canned pineapple pieces in juice)
- 500ml cream (not thickened) or coconut cream to make it dairy free
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later
- Pierce one of the ‘eyes’ of the coconut with a knife and pour the coconut water into a blender
- Peel and add banana
- Add the pineapple and cream
- If it’s too thick you can add water, more coconut water or pineapple juice
- Serve in a tall glass immediately.
Let me know how it turned out for you in the comments!
Prefer a drink that will give you superpowers? Check out my memory boosting tea here